Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Nerd Herd goes to Hollywood

I'm not a huge t.v. person. The few shows I do watch (other than PBS kids programming), I watch on-line or on borrowed DVDs. I suspect many of my Nerd Herd alumni are similarly out of the t.v. loop, so I'll pass on this bit of information I learned from my mom.

On NBC there is a new show called "Chuck" about a guy who accidentally had government secrets implanted in his brain. He works at a store called "Buy More" (like Best Buy) as a member of the tech support crew (called the Geek Squad in real life). In the show the techies are called the Nerd Herd! How cool is that?!?! We're famous.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love to watch Chuck! I just hope it doesn't get canned because of the writer's strike.

shaunita said...

I've been enjoying back-episodes on nbc.com. I also hope it makes it!

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

i brought this to johnny's attention as well when we were watching it. he thought it was pretty lame that they had stolen your guys' name.