Poor Darryl. He has finally had to retire a shirt that has served him well for nigh over ten years. I think the worst part for him is having to go shopping to find a replacement. Sorry love, our thoughts are with you.


Here is a random picture taken yesterday. My mom bought a pump to fill my exercise ball and Eliana wanted to play with it. She (of her own accord, mind you) came up to my belly and started filling it with air (as if it needed to be any more inflated)! She's a funny kid!
6 comments:
Poor Big D! I'm sorry about his shirt!
LOve the picture of Eliana blowing up your belly. It had to get that way somehow, right?
Sorry about the shirt. I do that with jeans. I finally get a pair that fit just right and wear them completely out.
Are you kidding?!!! That shirt has another 10-20 uses left! That is a small hole, nearly microscopic! No need to get a new one!
Like I said, the 30th is a great day to be born.
Happy baby day to you! Mucho love to you and yours.
Happy birthday! I love the picture of her pumping up you belly.
Two things --
1. Are you SURE that Big D isn't related to my Marco?
2. We should have waited a week to get the full effect of that belly in your pictures.
Post a Comment