Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun with contractions

Oh, the irony of that title! So it's 2:12 a.m. right now and I can't sleep due to having contractions every couple of minutes. It looks like I'm following Amy Hummel's lead and am going to have a fun sleepless night before labor really kicks it into high gear. While my contractions are pretty consistent, they are not very strong and are not changing in intensity, so it looks like we're not having a baby tonight (which is a good thing, since I don't really have anyone to watch Eliana if we had to head to the hospital in the middle of the night. And I don't have a bag packed. And I have a million things to do this weekend). I'll probably just be awake for awhile. Hopefully things will calm down soon so I can get some sleep!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wahoo! Hope everything goes well! Can't wait to see pictures of your new bundle!