Thursday, March 20, 2008

No baby yet

I'm still here. My Aunt came up today to take some belly shots. We had a lot of fun, and I forgot how badly I want my body back for a while. She took some great pictures of Eliana as well. I'll post a link to the album later (no rush, Andi). She brought her three-year-old daughter Zina and my grandmother Betty-Jo up for a visit as well. Eliana and Zina played really well together. It helps that Zina is mature enough to not care when Eliana wanted to play with whatever she was playing with. It was a great day. Thanks Andi, Betty-Jo, and Zina for all the fun!

5 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

good luck!! i'm so excited to see pics of your belly AND upcoming pics of your little baby. just hang in there. hey, gives you more time to get ready, right?

Jamie said...

I thought you'd have that baby for sure! Oh well, I'm sure it'll be soon!

Ruth said...

Dang it! I just checked today to see if you've had him. Good luck!

Kaje said...

Hold on mama!

( although I must say, the 30th is a really nice day to be born...)

andi said...

We had a blast. He couldn't come until we got those belly shots. And, wow, that some belly you got there.