Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Haircut

For a while now Eliana has had to deal with hair in her face. Since I can't cut paper in a straight line, I definitely don't trust myself to cut her hair--even to get bang out of her eyes. So I am forced to spend good money on getting her hair cut. My favorite place to waste said money is Cookie Cutters. She gets to watch a movie while they cut her hair, and she gets a balloon and a sucker at the end. I decided I better get her hair cut before the baby is born.

Here is the result (sorry, I don't know how to make the picture rotate to be the right direction here):



5 comments:

Megan said...

oh, she's so cute! I suppose it's officially time for #2 to arrive...because she's looking old!

Beka said...

Oh she looks really really cute! I can't wait for Lily's first good haircut, but it's so many different lengths right now that she'd basically have to shave her head and start all over. Ah me.

Ruth said...

That hair cutting place sounds like the perfect place to take kids too! Is it in SLC? I have a friend that could probably benefit from going there . . .

Kristi said...

Her hair looks adorable! Lincoln loves to go to Cookie Cutters also - its amazing how many times he can go down the slide over and over.

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

very cute!! i love the pics.