Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pictures from Andi's visit

Here's a small sampling of the pictures from Andi's visit. I could have posted about 50 more of Eliana, so be grateful this is all you got.










Which ones do you like best?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the bottom one! It is so sweet! You are totally not big enough to be ready to have a baby... you should maybe be prego about 3 more months to look like you are full term!

Megan said...

gosh, I don't know that I could choose! I love the fifth one down of Eliana!. So so cute. I love that they capture her personality! And all of the pictures of you are awesome. I really should have had some maternity pictures taken at some point. Oh well.

So, William...we're ready for you...

Beka said...

I love all the shots of Eliana with the green background...but they are ALL so good. Love the mom and daughter belly shots:).

Jessica Law said...

I love her kissing her belly for sure. You are a beautiful pregnant woman. The pics of Eliana...she looks so old now. That's crazy!

Anonymous said...

The pic of you both touching bellies is the cutiest thing I have ever seen. And the balck and white pic of you is so great! I need a photographer for my website, who did you use? E-mail me.
Suz