One of Eliana's favorite games to play lately is the "who says what" game. She's come up with a little phrase for a bunch of people. Here's the transcript, in case it's hard to understand
Me: what does Jessie say?
Eliana: gosh!
Me: what does Ian say?
E: Oorah! Submarine! (oorah is the cheer for the marines. she gets confused between marine and submarine :))
Me: what does daddy say?
E: Hazzah!
Me: what does Karen say?
E: what?
Me: what does Lala (lauren) say?
E: I want noodles!
Me: what does mommy say?
E: I love you too
Me: what does grandpa say?
E: Let's ride motorcycles!
Me: what does Eliana say?
E: Let's play!
I just had to show off her counting skills again.
7 comments:
I remember when Emmy could count to 10. It seems like a distant memory. She has discovered that if she omits 5 from counting she can get to 10 faster... I will have to show her this video so she realizes I am telling the truth when I tell her there is a number between 4 and 6!
As cute as that video of her counting is...it was even cuter in person. I underestimated how much cuter spanish can be!
Me emocione mucho al ver los dos videos ... en especial el que cuenta en espaƱol .. yeahh good job ELIANA!
oh,no se que cosa aprete que salio como un comentario que era una anonima o algo as..!!!!!!!
pero creo que es mas que obvio que fui yo ...
un abrazo
tia karen
That's great that she can count in Spanish too! Jack can count to 13 but only in English! Good job!
She is so stinkin' cute! Good job teaching her Spanish! Que bella!
Eliana,
You are a very clever and brilliant child, just like your mother! Love, Grandma Lisa
Post a Comment