Saturday, March 8, 2008

Baby Shower

Two of my friends were nice enough to throw me a baby shower. It was a lot of fun--especially since I wasn't expecting to have a shower for a second baby. I'm posting these pictures so those of you who weren't able to make it can share in the fun.

Here are some guest shots: Courtney Hughes, Katie Warner, Rachael Rose, Amy (her mom, Jessica Allen is taking the pictures) and me.

Beth Morrison, Suzie Morrison, Ruth Green, Kristi Zitting, and Alison Lowe. Ambre Rampton and Julie Carlson (the ones who threw the shower ) and Becca Jeffs are not pictured in these shots. Alene Wecker, Leonor Lange and her friend Angela (visiting from Texas) are not pictured because they all arrived after my camera batteries died.
These were typical of the faces I made while receiving gifts:

And here's a shot of the haul--the clothes are divided into sizes, and the toys, blankies, nursing cover, burp cloths and calendar are on the bottom cushions.
Thanks everyone, for your good wishes and support during this pregnancy. Only a few weeks to go!

3 comments:

Megan said...

how fun! You needed a shower for all those baby boy things! I'm jealous that you got to hang out with all those people! Tell them all HEY for me!

Lisa W Davis said...

I am so excited I just can't stand it. Good thing I get to wait it out on a beach in Mexico! Sorry Shauna - love, Mom

Beka said...

Looks like it was fun! The countdown begins!