Here Eliana is doing Jessie's hair...
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
"Sunny" St. George
We had a great time in St. George, despite the rainy weather. It was a lot warmer than what we're used to, so we played outside a lot. It even dried up enough Saturday to play in the sand. It was great to visit with some of you. I'm sad we missed out on the party and Beka's, though. My parents had a graduation from a seminar that went longer than expected.
Here Eliana is doing Jessie's hair...
She loves jumping on the trampoline!
In this picture she is showing off her dirty hands.

My dad shaved his beard for the first time in around ten years while we were there. He and Eliana look even more alike with his facial hair gone, so I had to document the likeness while I could.
And a short movie for your viewing pleasure:
Here Eliana is doing Jessie's hair...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that video is so cute! i love her little "wahoos". wish we could enjoy some of that warm weather!
It was fun seeing you at Shelly's! I'm glad I caught you there, otherwise I would not have seen you! The video is adorable! I, like Shelby, loved the little "wahoo"s!
Wow your dad looks different! I've never seen him shaven.
That girl is so cute. I love her showing off her dirty hands.
These videos are the best part about blogging! Thanks for sharing. :)
Looks like you had a blast in St. George. I hope we get to see you guys soon. We'll both a new little one to show off.
Post a Comment