Wednesday, February 13, 2008

tag time

Tag...
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was: Slogging my way through a wicked courseload, hating physics, and eating out with a different boy several times a week.

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Go to the grocery store
2. Battle the ever-mounting pile of laundry in my house
3. Figure out what to eat for dinner
4. Print off agendas for a stake relief society meeting (in Spanish and English)
5. Attend meeting with the stake relief society presidency and the Spanish branch

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Sign up for continuing education classes (photography, Japanese, painting, biomechanics, etc.)
2. Buy a nice camera
3. Retire to St. George
4. Set up a non-profit organization in St. George
5. Become an eccentric philanthropist

3 of my bad habits:
1. Back-seat driving (I have this crazy tendancy to want to take the most efficient route anywhere, and I factor in number of lights, turning lanes, number of lanes, etc. to decide which routes are the best. I then inflict the results of my study on Darryl whenever he's driving. Darryl happens to like to take "creative" routes to get places--you know, to throw off anyone who might be following us)
2. drinking soda (it's bad for me, but I love it)
3. pretending I don't have any more than two bad habits

5 places I've lived:
1. Provo, UT (as a baby in student housing, and in the MTC)
2. SLC, UT (again, as a wee child in student housing, during my undergraduate studies, and from my graduate days to now)
3. New Orleans, LA (5 years during my dad's residency)
4. St. George, UT (after my dad finished his residency til I went to college, then again for a bit after my mission)
5. Santiago, Chile

5 jobs I've had:
1. baker
2. research assistant (studying fish, soybeans and bugs, birds and people kicked off wellfare)
3. bat girl
4. math/science teacher and tutor
5. therapist (alcohol and drug and domestic violence)

Things most people don't know about me:
1. I wish I knew how to knit
2. I make my own bread
3. I would love to write a book someday

You've been tagged:
1. Ruth
2. Shelby
3. Beka
4. Marcia

4 comments:

Beka said...

SO, we meet again Bat Girl. I assure you your escape will not be so easy this time now that I know your identity...

andi said...

About that Bat Girl part, you can't just drop that bomb on us and not explain, woman!

BTW - You are soooo related to your cousin, Liz -- with the exception to the soda ... and maybe the Bat Girl.

shaunita said...

ok, to explain the bat girl thing: I worked for the BLM surveying bats on the Arizona strip. I think it is still my favorite job (except for being Eliana's mommy, of course).

Beka said...

Whatever. That's a nice cover, that whole BLM thing, but I don't buy it. Your secret is known to me BAT GIRL!