Saturday, February 2, 2008

Workin' on the hog

Eliana loves playing with Darryl's tools. Today she had a handful of tools and said, "I needa fix my motorcycle." She played for a long time, using various tools and fixing various parts before deciding the motorcycle was ready to ride again. That's my girl!




8 comments:

Megan said...

that's awesome! monkey see, monkey do!

Johnny said...

That is an awesome rocking-hog. I want one...and maybe one for Sol too.

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

she's so cute! little mechanic in training, right?

Jessica Law said...

a little jealous of the motorcycle...a gift from Grandpa?

shaunita said...

you guessed right, Jessica. Grandpa has made sure she gets the right kind of indoctrination from the start! :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Jocelyn would always fix a remote control Jeep with various screwdrivers she'd get her hands on. And that motorcycle is completely AWESOME!!!

andi said...

She doesn't just look like grandpa, she has his very BRAIN!

BTW - I just tagged you on my blog. Don't worry, you can thank me later. I accept money and chocolates!

Ruth said...

Where can I get one of those bikes? My nephews would go crazy! (Okay, their dad might too.)