I'm actually very grateful that I am not in a Jane Austen novel. My life has much less drama, and more happy endings (without all the tension from incomplete communication).
kinda ashamed to say that the first time i watched sense and sensibility was less than a week ago. can i really be a girl and have gone this long without ever seeing this show? j/k. it was really cute. different than i had expected.
Hola como estas Shauna, espero que estes bien. Bueno soy Eduardo el cual ya ha regresado de la mision. Bueno te deseo lo mejor en tu nueva vida y con tu familia, te doy las gracias por enseƱarme ek evangelio y espero que nos veamos algun dia.
7 comments:
ha ha ha! that is so true! Gotta love those books.
I will preface this with:
"I am NOT a Jane Austen fan."
OK, Now I'm ducking all the tomatoes that millions of women and girls are throwing at me. That's OK, I can take it.
THe only thing I could think when I saw your title was:
I didn't know that Jane Austen and FUN could even be used in the same sentence...
OK< so now I"m ducking eggs, as well as the tomatoes.
Still OK. I can still take it.
:)
kinda ashamed to say that the first time i watched sense and sensibility was less than a week ago. can i really be a girl and have gone this long without ever seeing this show? j/k. it was really cute. different than i had expected.
haha i just read megan's comment. that's funny.
hola
felicidades, espero que sean todos felices por alla.
Eduardo
Hola como estas Shauna, espero que estes bien. Bueno soy Eduardo el cual ya ha regresado de la mision.
Bueno te deseo lo mejor en tu nueva vida y con tu familia, te doy las gracias por enseƱarme ek evangelio y espero que nos veamos algun dia.
Post a Comment