Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Heading south for the winter...

Well, maybe not for the winter, but we are going to St. George tomorrow and will be there for a few days. I'm excited to leave the inversion behind and get some outside shots of Eliana. I can't wait to see all you So. Utahns. Let me know what your plans are. I don't have any concrete plans yet. Darryl has a trials riding competition in Kanab on Saturday.

3 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

ooo-i'm jealous! i want to be where it's warm right now. we just got about 3 inches of snow last night and today...and all the Ohioans are going crazy! it's too funny. take some pics so i can look at them and continue to be jealous!

Beka said...

You're probably here! Hope to see you!

Anonymous said...

Well, welcome to the warm sunshine! Oh wait... it's been cloudy and rainy for the last 3 days! Bleh!!!