Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More belly shots

This is what we were documenting when Eliana broke into song. She kissed the belly a couple of times, but the camera was too slow to catch her in the act. Dang! I swear I was this big when Eliana was born, but maybe my memory is playing tricks on me. We'll see just how far my belly can stretch. Luckily, I'm still finding the process amazing.

8 comments:

Megan said...

the last time I saw you before you had eliana, you were definitely bigger than this. You still looked great, but you were bigger than this!

Congrats on being in the home stretch!

Jessica Law said...

Shauna, you would feel much better about yourself if you saw me right now. I don't even dare post a pic me on my blog. If I looked as good as you, I would. Looks like we are at the end of this, I'm ready to have this baby, how bout you?

Beka said...

and you still look SO GOOD!

shaunita said...

Megan, I'm glad you remember! Thanks the irritating theif who stole our laptop, I don't have any pictures of me when I was big and pregnant with Eliana.

Thanks everyone for the compliments

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate the feeling of being bigger? I KNOW that I am smaller right now due to multiple home projects that are physically demanding, AND I've been going to the gym to help manage the weight gain... but I sure do FEEL bigger! I too am wondering how much further I can stretch! I haven't been too generous with the lotion... but I'm finding it necessary lately. If I don't apply it it's almost like I can feel my skin stretching. No new stretch marks yet, but I'll probably add a few to the battle ground.

The joys huh? Just trying to enjoy the process like you!

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

you look so cute! it's nice to see pictures of you too. good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Jamie said...

I swear it always seems like the next one is bigger. I was pretty big with Jack but that was more everywhere fat instead of just big belly!! You look fabulous!

Unknown said...

Shauna! I had NO idea you were even prego again! The thought is exhausting! I am really excited for you guys! This has been the only way I can think of to get a hold of you! Emmy deleted all my contacts on my cell phone so I have lost contact with sooooo many people!
Eliana is so pretty! I can't believe how she is you clone... I get it... you and Darryl don't have a swimming pool in your basement- it is a lab where you were able to successfully clone your genes and create your cute little girl!
Give me a call someday. I am staying home with Emmy right now. 694-7878