Friday, August 8, 2008

First Food

William had his first taste of the ever-delightful rice cereal on Tuesday. He LOVED it! I took the advice of a friend and let him drink it out of the bowl instead of trying a spoon. It worked like a charm. He kept grabbing at the bowl and trying to shove it in his mouth. It was very funny.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wahoo foods! That's great that he took to it so easily. Good luck!

Johnny said...

Way to go! Solid foods rock!

grandmabeth said...

Shauna--
I just got onto your blog and I love seeing all of these cute pictures. I'll be looking for more!
Grandma Beth

P.S. Glad to see you in St. George.

Beka said...

What a big boy! I can't believe how fast the times go. I heard you might be making a big Move?? I'm crossing my fingers...