Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let the good times roll

It's official...William can roll from both front to back (which he started doing at about 2 months) and back to front. I can no longer leave him on the couch while I grab something, or expect him to stay in the same spot when he's playing on a blanket. With all the rotating he does, he can cover a bit of distance. Today I put him on a blanket in my bedroom while I was eating lunch, and he managed to get his head into the living room by the time I was done. I guess it's time to take out the crib bumpers.

2 comments:

Megan said...

that's how MaKaty was...a go-er from the beginning. Love it! Go William!

Jamie said...

He's getting so big! Although I miss being able to set them on counters and couches and not having to worry about them rolling off.