Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lovely Lauren

We went to beautiful Pine Valley this past weekend for my sister Lauren's wedding. I meant to take pictures during the actual wedding and reception, but I was having such a good time that I forgot all about taking pictures. You can view a sampling of pictures here: http://www.independencekids.blogspot.com/

Here are some pictures I took at the salon where Eliana, Jessie and I got our hair done. My mom and Lauren came after us to get their hair done. The kids were restless, so I didn't get their finished "do's."





We had a lot of fun the whole weekend. More pictures below.

3 comments:

Megan said...

You do realize that the hairdo ages her about 10 years, right? She looked so grown up and adorable!

Kristi said...

Congratulations to your sister! Eliana looks adorable with her hair all curled up!! Of course you & Jessi look beautiful also. Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend!

Kristi said...

Oh, and I LOVE that family picture of you guys on that other blog you provided the link to. You'll have to get a copy of that for your house!!