Sunday, August 31, 2008

5 months


William is getting so big! He weighs around 17 pounds now. He has two teeth (the other bottom front tooth popped through today), moves all over the place, and tries to eat everything in sight. He's a happy, mellow baby. I just wish he'd sleep through the night! :) Here are some things I love about William at 5 months:
  • his big, slobbery "kisses"
  • the way he grabs the spoon when I'm feeding him
  • his attempts to eat whatever i have in my hand when I'm not looking
  • the fact that he finds Eliana hilarious, even when she is a little too rough
  • his husky little laugh
  • his love of music
  • the way he's always moving
  • his excitement when he sees me (or Darryl or Eliana)

I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. Sometimes I wish I could just slow things down a bit and enjoy his babyhood a bit longer.

2 comments:

Megan said...

he's so so cute! I love the "husky laugh" one because I remember thinking the same thing about Seth! How is the move coming?

Kristi said...

I seriously cannot believe how big he is!! It blows my mind how fast he is growing. He is a VERY cute baby. We are going to miss you guys :(