After much deliberation and stress we've decided to accept the offer from
DxNA and move to St. George. It's kind of ironic, because a while back we were really wishing we could move to St. George for a number of reasons, but it wasn't in the cards. Now that we're feeling very settled and comfortable here in Salt Lake Darryl got a job offer out of the blue. There are a lot of things we are going to miss about living here. Here's the short list:
- family
- our ward (including the best nursery leader in the church)
- our friends
- the library system
- our neighborhood
- local businesses
- democrats (that one might be just mine)
- my garden and fruit trees
- our twisted almond trees
I better end my list before I get too glum. I am very excited for all the wonderful advantages of St. George. I'm going to try to focus my thoughts there.
6 comments:
Welcome back to the heat. I'm sure it will be fun (and stressful at times too) working with Jared at DxNA. Good luck in doing everything that needs to be done before he starts... in what? Two weeks?
No! That is terrible news! We will miss your family so much, but are so excited for the next adventure in your life. Good luck and we defiantly need to get together before you move!
I know this seems silly, but I tend to see my friends more when there is 300 miles of I-15 separating us! Hopefully this means we will see each other before our girls turn 4! Good luck with the move and congrats to Darryl. We are SUPER jealous!
So the decision is made :( We will miss you guys. At least it will give us 1 more reason to visit southern Utah. Hopefully Darryl will be happier with this new job. Let me know if you need help with anything.
St. George, eh? Sounds nice. Hope things work out with the new job and moving and everything. I'm glad we got to see your house in SLC. Now Shelby and I will have to make a trip down to St.George sometime to visit everybody.
I'm excited to have you back down here! Sorry I haven't called... you know how life can be. Can't wait to see you!
Shelly
Post a Comment