The kids and I have been going on a hike every Friday for the past month, and have had a lot of fun. So far our hikes have all been in the Snow Canyon/Ivans area, since it's still a bit cool outside. Today my brother Ian took us to see some amazing petroglyphs. We saw a red-tailed hawk soaring above the valley on the other side of the ridge we were hiking along. Also, Will decided he wanted to try going potty outdoors while we were hiking. He said he needed to poop, and he wasn't kidding. I had to bury it and everything. He was so proud of himself, though, that it made the task slightly less gruesome.
Ian carried Asher in the baby backpack thing we have, but he was too far ahead of us for me to take his picture.
We had a lot of fun.
P.S. Does anyone know why I can no longer cut and paste my text in blogger? It's really annoying.
4 comments:
No idea about the blogger stuff...that is not my forte. I am lucky to get the pictures and text in together.
Its not surprising that Will is so proud of his poop. There are a lot of boys in their 20's who are still that proud...
That place looks awesome. The kids and I wanted to go hiking on Monday. I might be calling you. I'm using the old blogger editor and I can still cut and paste. Did you switch to the "new and improved" one?
I love the idea of Take-a-Hike Fridays. How fun!
Will's telling you he needs to poop!
Post a Comment