I was tagged by my friend Mary. I'm supposed to open my first photo folder, add the tenth photo, and explain the story behind it. Here's the picture.

This picture was taken last summer. I was playing with my camera, trying to take pictures of some flowers Darryl gave me. I took this picture of Will trying to grab the camera, and I kept it because I love that it shows the cool brown fleck he has in one eye. You might have to click on the picture to see it.
2 comments:
That is a pretty good random picture. Concerning your last post, the day I lost my keys and Bennett missed jiu jitsu, I was wearing pants without pockets. It's a problem, but I do want to take up wearing skirts more often, so I have to learn how to deal with being pocket-less.
Thanks. :o) I didn't know Will had a brown fleck in his eye. Right on.
Post a Comment