Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not-so-logical Consequences

The other day I wouldn't let Eliana have something she wanted so she replied, "I guess I'm gonna have to put my hands in the potty!" She made good on her threat, too.

7 comments:

Arkansas Vaclaw's said...

She says the funniest things!! Hope you guys are doing GREAT in St. George!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! That's hilarious! Can't wait to see you Saturday... Bring my earings if you remember.

Unknown said...

EW!

Megan said...

I guess she showed you!

Kristi said...

Hahahahaha!! I am seriously laughing so hard! She is such a funny kid and definitely has a mind of her own. Your in trouble with that one!! :)

Jessica Law said...

Wow! That is awesome. She used the best leverage she could think of with you. Luke has been saying to me..."Then I won't share my airplanes with you...", in the same tone. That is the best thing he can think of. I think I would more likely give into Eliana's demands.

Forsberg's said...

Where do they come up with these things? Too cute!