Hola Mamaita....it's been so long, I didn't even know you had 2 kids! They are adorable! I don't have the internet @ my house right now so I don't update my blog as often as I would like (obviously) but I'm glad I decided to log on today to see if anything was new...it's good to hear from you and see you're beautiful family! I hope everything is going well with you! Keep in touch, love your hijita!
2 comments:
Love it! They really tell their own story!
Hola Mamaita....it's been so long, I didn't even know you had 2 kids! They are adorable! I don't have the internet @ my house right now so I don't update my blog as often as I would like (obviously) but I'm glad I decided to log on today to see if anything was new...it's good to hear from you and see you're beautiful family! I hope everything is going well with you! Keep in touch, love your hijita!
Post a Comment