I'll start with the stats: height--29 inches. weight--21 lbs, 12 oz.
William is a healthy, happy ten month old with oodles of energy. His favorite pastimes include: eating dangerous objects, pulling things off of shelves (preferably fragile heirlooms), playing games (peek-a-boo, ring around the rosie, pat-a-cake), dancing, pulling hair, climbing stairs, and playing with Eliana.
Sometimes I think I should rent him out for safety inspections. He has the abilities of a drug- sniffing dog when it comes to finding dangerous things. He can find the most dangerous object in a room in seconds flat.
Some things I love about Will: he gives me kisses (but not Darryl), he will go back to sleep if his sister (or the neighbor kids) wake him up part way through his nap, he loves music and dancing, he plays well by himself (but he loves to play with others as well), he has a cheery disposition.
He is so much fun, and always keeps me on my toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment