This post is mainly for me. I wanted to be sure to remember the creative names Eliana has given to her various "dollies," so we had a little photo shoot yesterday. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:
baby Patora (I have no idea where this name came from)

baby Bamonkey (this one is little easier to figure out :) )

Baby Ama (her box said her name was Emma. Eliana quickly changed the name to suit her needs)

Baby Seis (the first doll she named. Maybe since her middle name is Cien she figured numbers were fair game for names. BTW, I tried to take a picture of baby Seis by herself, but Eliana freaked out.)

Baby Crocky (??? Maybe he'll grow up to have his own nature series)

Baby KaiKai (we have two neighbor babies named Kaiya. I think that inspired her choice here)

Baby Moo Moo (she decided this little doll most closely resembled a cow, hence the name)

There you have it. There is a family history of bizarre toy names. In fact, hers are quite normal when compared to my toddler choices (Naagus and Sulvi) or my sister's name for her imaginary horse (barn rat). Which name is your favorite?
6 comments:
I think I'm partial to Crocky, myself. He definitely looks like a Crocky...but they are all fabulous! Eliana is my kind of girl!
Oh I love that little knitted cow. It makes my heart warm. Her names are all so cute.
I like bamonkey but I think I just like monkeys. I remember a doll phase with Maxine. That's so cute!
I vote for baby moo moo... very interesting choice. Possibly a good idea to take her to the ranch and show her an actual cow!
We will definately play once we move in and get settled- possibly in July.
que chistoso! lo de las muñecaas .. me acuerdo perfectamente de casi cada una de ellas.Aunque definitivamente ectrañe a Paulina y a Sandra.
karen, no puse sandra ni paulina, porque eliana no escogio los nombres. pero son buenas =
Post a Comment