Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fathers' Day Trip

Sit back and relax, because this is going to be a long post. We went to St. George for Fathers' Day weekend and had a great time. We stayed at the casita at the Ranch for the weekend, then the kids and I stayed at my parents' house until Wednesday (we hitched a ride with my dad who was headed to Wyoming for work).

I thought about writing all about what a great dad Darryl is, but these pictures pretty much sum it up. Darryl brought his trials bike down with us, but spent the best riding hours of the day taking Eliana and her cousin Chloe on a hike instead. He's always so willing to put his desires last in order to spend time with the kids.






I didn't get many pictures of the barbecue Saturday night, but Ruth took some pictures of Eliana's creative dining techniques.

Eliana loved washing her play dishes with Grammy Lisa.


And her are some cute pictures of William.

Here is Eliana being a "helpful" big sister again. She was giving him a pretend sip of her "coke" in this picture. She's got quite an imagination.



5 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Such cute pictures, and it was fun to hang out at the ranch. I took a bunch of cute pictures (consisting of both Chloe and Eliana), which I'd love to e-mail to you (and possibly use in my photography portfolio) if that's alright. I just need your e-mail addy!

Megan said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the ones of William, especially the one with his head tilted. So adorable! It was fun to see you guys!

shaunita said...

Amy--I would love copies of your pictures. Feel free to use any of them for your portfolio. my email is shauna.daviszitting@gmail.com

Ruth said...

How cute that she loved to wash her dishes. Maybe you could send her to my house. :)

Jamie said...

I'm sorry we missed it! Merril's family reunion had been planned since January and we would've been disowned if we ditched. Looks like fun!