Monday, June 30, 2008

3 months





I can't believe William is three months old already! He's such a sweet baby. Here are some things our 3-month-old does:


  • He "talks" a lot, cooing, gooing, and other vocalizations.

  • He's given a couple of chuckles recently. He also has started "singing." When people are singing he starts cooing, but longer than normal, and in more rapid succession.

  • He loves to suck on his hands. He's found his thumb a couple of times, but seems to prefer sucking on his fist.

  • He smiles a lot.

  • He loves to watch and track things, especially his big sister and ceiling fans.

  • He has figured out how to bounce himself in his bouncer.

  • He loves to be outside.

  • He's out of the inconsolable crying stage (thank goodness)

  • He loves to be swaddled

I love how he grabs onto my hair when it is down and tries to eat it. I love how he goes with the flow and adapts well to new experiences. I love how he snuggles with his blankies. I love the binki line he gets around his mouth after he's been sucking. I love how he likes to rest his cheek against mine after he's done nursing. We love our little Will!

6 comments:

Megan said...

oh, he's so so cute! I can't believe he's only 3 months...he looks so big already (so like Seth!) He sounds like he's gotten a lot easier. Thank goodness!

MarciaAnne said...

He is a cutie. Totally unrelated...Gaby Loyaga Valverde from San Miguel just got baptized yesterday 28 Junio 2008. I just got an email from her.

MarciaAnne said...

Make that two days ago, I forgot it is Monday already...

Jamie said...

Wow! He really reminds me of the way Jack looked when he was little.

Kristi said...

Gosh that went fast! He is so cute (& big!). He does seem like a really relaxed baby. Hopefully him & Hazel will play better together than Linc & Eliana. We'll know soon enough!

Kaje said...

HOLY SHAMOLEY!

What a beautiful kid. Three months already?!