Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Two week visit

Yesterday William had a two-week doctor's appointment. He now weighs 9 lbs. 2 oz. and is 21.5 inches long. He peed all over the nurse when she took his temperature (rectal), hee hee. We are lucky to have a great doctor (Pat Green, for those who know him). Pat prescribed some meds for William's reflux. He's taken two doses, and is back to his happy, mellow self. Today he napped for three hours straight (while on his back)! Yea!

5 comments:

Megan said...

yay for Pat!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Beka said...

That's so awesome Pat's your doctor! So wierd that I knew someone before medical school who is now a doctor. I'm old. I hope he's doing well.

Jamie said...

Yeah! I always liked Pat. I hope he's doing well and I'm glad little William is doing better.