Tuesday, April 8, 2008

1 week (and a bit)

Little William had his 1 week "birthday" on Sunday. I wanted to take a cute picture of him and the monkey Eliana made for him at build-a-bear (she went for the first time with Grammy Lisa, Grandpa John and Jessie on Saturday), but this is all I got. Eliana woke from her nap in the middle of the photo shoot and started to grab the monkey and smother her brother with love. At least it will work to show his growth related to the monkey.

3 comments:

Megan said...

holy cow! That monkey could eat him for breakfast! It will be so cute to see how he grows with it! I love the smother with love comment...that's a very good description of what katy goes through every day! I hope things are going well!

Kaje said...

Hey... sweet blanket.

William is beautiful!

Jamie said...

That monkey makes Will look teensy. BTW, I bought a neti pot and just used it. Kinda weird, but if it works, then totally worth it!