Before you call CPS, know that I am aware of the "back to sleep"campaign. He mostly sleeps on his back, but due to some reflux, he has to sleep on an incline or on his tummy to be comfortable. Anyway, my mom took these pictures while he was napping. He's a cutie, if I do say so myself! :)

5 comments:
He is precious! And no worries, we won't call CPS on you. :)
I think having a well-rested baby is healthier than a sleep-deprived one. I'm sure he'll be fine!
oh man! He is adorable. I have some pictures of Seth at that same age...asleep on his tummy...fat little cheeks and his lips all squished like that! Totally makes me baby boy hungry!
He is adorable!!! Ok, we want to bring you dinner this week so we can meet him (& to see the rest of you!) Hazel & I were sick after Linc & Tom so sorry it has been so long. We miss you guys!!
Lily slept on her tummy all the time...and she didn't have reflux. I totally get that the research says that SIDS has decreased because of the whole "back to sleep" initiative, and I believe it. But I also know that when they sleep better mommy sleeps better, and Lily TOTALLY slept better on her tummy. And now she is the bright, happy, slightly crazy toddler you see today. I'm lucky, I guess. I just think your insticts will tell you what's right.
Post a Comment