Thursday, April 3, 2008

Too much fun

Eliana loves to hold her baby brother. She asks to hold him, then says things like, "oh, he's wiggling!" or "he's looking at me!" or "oh, he gave me a kiss!" She's very nurturing. She liked how he was "snuggling" with her in this picture. I like her post nap hair.

Here's William donning his first Jercs wear. For those who don't know, Jercs is the name of Darryl's jeeping/off-roading club. I bet they never expected to have Jercs baby-wear when they first started going to Moab years ago.
Tia Karen brought this cute outfit for Eliana from Chile. Darryl was trying to show her how to strike a pose for this shot.

5 comments:

Kaje said...

Ohhh Eliana--I love that second picture.

It won't be too long now, before they're thick as thieves.

Little brothers are the BEST!

Beka said...

Eliana reminds me so much of Lily. What do you think? DO they look alike to you? It kind of blows my mind sometimes when I look at pictures of her. (Especially with the nap hair.)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I haven't looked at your blog since Saturday and a lot has changed for you! I am really excited for you gutys! He is way cute!

Johnny said...

I too want to wish some belated congratulations. William looks great in that onesie.

Ruth said...

Your kids (weird to say that with an "s" at the end) are so cute! I'm glad Eliana is loving William. How are you feeling? What's the hardest thing now that you have 2 instead of 1?