Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Am a Child of God

Here is a video of Eliana singing "I Am a Child of God."
A few notes:
1. I'm not sure why the video starts part-way through the song
2. I filmed this with my crappy digital camera, because Eliana started to perform as I was taking my 7 month belly shots, so the quality is REALLY bad.
3. The Hitler-esque moustache you see on Eliana on these pictures is a scab due to an unfortunate jumping accident incurred last night (we were lucky no teeth got knocked out).
4. Eliana has been "reading" her scriptures lately, which is really cute. She has a cheap copy of the Book of Mormon that she flips through while saying things like, "Heavenly Father loves ME!" and "Mommy, Daddy, Teacher loves Me!" or saying out loud words to various songs.

4 comments:

Beka said...

Oh my goodness that is adorable! Lily was watching and saying, "baby, baby, DAY DAY!" (I guess that's live with him some DAY)n

Megan said...

That girl is so stinking smart! I love hearing her little voice! Seth has just learned the second verse, and has been singing it all week. Love it. Warms my heart!

Ruth said...

How cute! She's so big since I saw her last. When are you going to teach her it in Spanish? :)

andi said...

I thought all Davis Family members were required by law to teach their kids, "...with parents kind of weird." That is what Marco told me when we taught our kids to sing this song.