Here is a story Eliana wrote while she was in time out. She wrote it out phonetically. I wrote it in standard English spelling, for readability. :)
"Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess named Shauna. she had a daughter named Eliana. They had so much fun. They heard a bear. 'Oh no,' said Eliana. They took care of the bear problem. They lived happily ever after. The end."
She also wrote me a song:
(sung to the tune of her previous composition 'lollipops are the best')
Mommies are the best
Mommies are the best
Don't you think,
Don't you think,
Mommies are the best.
They come in eyes, they come in nose
They come in hands and feet.
They come in mouth they come in hair
They come in legs and knees.
Mommies are the best
Mommies are the best
Don't you think,
Don't you think,
Mommies are the best.
The first thing she wrote in time out wasn't so lovely. It was a sheet of paper that had this written on it "MOMS R STOOPID." I was already mad (hence the time out), so I childishly tore up the paper in front of her then threw it in the garbage. After she (and I) had calmed down a bit, she slipped a piece of paper under the door that had a drawing of two girls on it with stars and flowers that said, "MOMS R NOT STOOPID"
Sometimes I wonder if I'm going to survive her teenage years:/ Yet, while we drive each other crazy sometimes, I love her dearly.
1 comment:
You'll make it. Just barely ;)
Really though, the "apology" picture is heart-achingly sweet. Love to you all!
Post a Comment