Liz is 9 months old! Where has the time gone?! Her top right front tooth popped out just about on her 9-month birthday. She pulls herself up to standing now, and even shuffles sideways a little while holding on to things. She can climb stairs. She tries to crawl to the bathroom every time the door is left open. I usually catch her, because she starts to laugh as she gets closer. She likes to play "peek-a-boo", "pat-a-cake" and "here's a ball for baby". She dances to music. She signs "light" at just about every light she sees. She's still cuddley...and as cute as can be (as you can see for yourself:)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! She is gorgeous! I can't believe the last time I saw her she was only about 3 months old- now look at her! So much personality in those eyes!
I love the Eliana stories! Classic and so entertaining. We are going to have our hands full with our girls!
Post a Comment