Things to remember for the next triathlon:1. Make sure goggles work BEFORE the race starts
2. Don't wear a wetsuit. You may be tempted to think that the buoyancy is worth the extra time in transition. IT'S NOT!
3. Put the bike number back by the seat, not on the post in between the seat and the handle bars. otherwise you will get paper-cuts again.
4. Make sure shoe laces are untied before the race starts so you don't have to untie the shoes before putting them on in transition.
5. Don't forget to put sunscreen on the back of your neck.
It's been two years and one baby since I ran a triathlon. I had so much fun training for and participating in this race. I'm already excited for the next race:)
2 comments:
Look how tough you look!
WAY TO GO!!!!!!! Richard and I are training for a half marathon. Some day I want to do a triathlon-- but I have to conquer the bike part first...and that would mean owning a bike!
Post a Comment