Eliana cracks me up. These pictures were taken during Elizabeth's 7 month "shoot." Eliana is wearing a jumper she dug out of the baby box (size 18 month?!?!) and insisted on wearing around the house.
Tonight instead of stories (we've been reading Charlotte's Web) she wanted to tell jokes, riddles and tongue twisters. Here's one of the "knock knock" jokes she came up with:
E: knock knock
Me: who's there?
E: orange
Me: orange who?
E: knock knock
Me: who's there?
E: orange
Me: orange who?
E: knock knock
Me: who's there?
E: banana
Me: banana who?
E: Aren't you glad I didn't say orange? hahahahahaha!
3 comments:
Eliana totally looks like you in those pictures . . . not that you dance around in infant clothing. Just the face. :o)
I have to agree with Mary -- I look at her and see you all over her. She's a looker!
I love how expressive her face is. Beautiful!
Post a Comment