Friday, September 23, 2011

Da Boat





We bought an old boat for cheap just before summer. It supposedly just needed the starter replaced. Really it had a cracked engine. The owners gave us back some money when that fact was discovered. Darryl decided to buy a BIGGER and BETTER engine to replace the cracked one. There were surprisingly few hiccups in the switch. We've gone out on the lake four times now (we're trying to get in as much as we can before it's too cold). I've even skied behind it. I give it two thumbs up. Wanna come for a ride?

2 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

That is so awesome! I wanna buy a boat someday when I grow up! I see tons of fun family times for you guys!

Jamie said...

It was fun to see you at the lake today! Looks like your triathlon went okay too! Great job!