Darryl's brother was kind enough to let us stay in his company's condo at the Gateway while we were in
SLC. We drove up Thursday and spent the afternoon playing there. I got to eat my favorite salad from
Rumbi grill, so I was happy. The kids got to play in the water, so they were happy. Darryl got to relax and have a break, so he was happy.






The kids love to warm up this way. I think they get this from me. I'm part lizard.

I love this smile:

Will was so thirsty he decided to get water wherever he could.




After the splash pad, we hopped on the
trax and headed to temple square. There is a great exhibit in the south visitor's center right now. They have a scale model of the temple set up like a doll house, so you can see inside all the rooms. If you've ever wondered what the temple looks like inside, this is a great opportunity to check it out. Anyone can go in the visitor's center, free of charge.
Eliana loved the exhibit about families. There were several movies featuring little children answering questions like, "where do we go when we die?," "why are we here on earth?" "Who is Jesus Christ?" etc.
Stay tuned...more tomorrow...
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!! Just wish we were in the same part of Utah at the same time!! Gotta love the Gateway splash pad.
Good to see you guys briefly! Do you like the Voodoo salad at Rumbi's? That is my favorite!
Shauna that was a great recap of so many fun days, I loved it. I think your teaching regarding 'being ' the best is of such great importance. It may take a few years for a young girl, even as smart as Eliana ,to really internalize that one. Keep up the writing it is such a blessing for me to be able to keep in touch with all of you. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment