He loves playing with balls and cars (I'm getting more and more convinced that there is a gene embedded in the Y chromosome that controls such preferences).
He has attached to a blankie (I strongly encouraged his choice, since I have two of the exact same fuzzy blanket), and makes cute lovey noises when he finds it.
Will has added some new signs and words (some of these are repeats, but I don't want to look for my last list to see which ones are new): he can sign "hot", he invented a sign for "baba" which involves shaking his arm up and down like we do when we are mixing his bottle, he signs "more" (he as adapted the true sign. It looks more like he's signing "football"). He says ball (bah), dog (dah), light (lie), hot (the sound the letter T makes), more (muh), all done (ah dah), mama, dada, Eliana (nana), cat (again, the sound the letter T makes), he tries to say I love you, but manly just makes the inflection...I think that's all. He has started babbling. He loves copying tones and gestures for his jabbering. My favorite (said with heavy sarcasm) is when Eliana is using her grumpy voice and William starts grrrr-ing in imitation. Sigh.
He still takes two naps. He sleeps through the night (most of the time!! hooray!!), and enjoys his routine, though he's very flexible if needed.
He has eight teeth.
That sums it up! Next month--birthday pictures. Crazy.
5 comments:
hey this is Julie Carlson, I ran into your blog one day, hope you don't mind. your kiddos are getting so big, they are so cute. I hear you guys moved to St. George. hope all is going and going
Hey Julie, I'm glad you found my blog. Do you have one? What's your email address?
Shauna
11 months already?? wow he's growing up so fast. Keira will be 18 months next month. Time flies when your having fun :)
so so cute! I can't believe it's that time already! Craziness!
I can't believe he is already 11 months - CRAZY!! He is such a cute kid. We miss you guys. Tommy is wanting to plan a trip down to the Ranch - I will let you know when we pick a weekend.
Post a Comment