Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween pictures (finally)

I forgot my camera on Halloween night, so I had to borrow my sister's camera.

This first picture is of my sister, Lauren, and her husband, Jex. This costume was my mom's idea. I think Lauren will love this picture someday. I got to paint/draw on the basketball, so I feel entitled to post the results on my blog.
Here is Princess Eliana. Lauren did her hair for me. She left the crown on for half a millisecond, so this was a lucky shot.

TROGDOR!!! AKA William. He burnenated several villages before falling asleep.



8 comments:

Debra Christiansen Jacobson said...

They are so cute! Did William have a big beefy arm coming out of the back of his neck? :) LOVE IT!

~Amanda~ said...

Adorable!

MandB said...

I LOVE Trogdor-baby. :)

Kristi said...

The costumes are adorable and you are a fabulous painter! Good job!

Oh, by the way - did you sell your house? I drove by today and the sign was gone... Miss you guys - can't wait to see you at the end of the month!

Ruth said...

fun idea for your sister! and your kids are getting so big! (you probably get tired of reading that in these comments.)

also, i was looking at the picture on the top of your blog. you look so beautiful! it is such a great picture of your family.

Beka said...

The Halloween before Alex was born I was 8.759 months pregnant, so I painted a pumpkin on my belly. That brought back the memories!

Anonymous said...

Mis queridos amigos, vi su foto y me emocione tanto, tenia solo ganas de abrazarlos y darles las gracias por todo su cariño, les amo muchisimo, al igual, que nuestra familia, que el señor les biendiga eternamente, se merecen el cielo y mas. Con todo amor , sus hermanos L.Marcelo Muñoz and Family.

MarciaAnne said...

I love all the costumes! And I had no idea you were a fan of StrongBad, awesome.