Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sous Chef



Eliana and I made bagels last week. I have been wanting to try out the recipe for a long time and finally decided to give it a go. They turned out well, but next time
I'll double the recipe to make the work more worthwhile. We ate this batch in two days.

Next on my list is learning how to make my own yogurt. Who's with me?

6 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

my father in law makes his own yogurt all the time! Calvin really likes it. I'm yet to try it.

Jennifer Darger said...

So when we lived in Moab for the summer and had fresh milk, Suzie made lots and lots of yogurt. It was easy and delicious, I bet she still has the recipe!

Katie Davis Henderson: Editor and Writer said...

Yoghurt is so fun to make! Sam learned how from his brother. I can email you the recipe if you don't already have one.... it's very low-intensity.

Jamie said...

I think I saw Martha Stewart make it once. You get some milk and do something and then add a little bit of yogurt and then put it in the fridge for a few days (or something like that.) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

mmmm...food...hahaha

MandB said...

Those bagels are gorgeous! What was that recipe?