Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pink-alicious

Eliana was helping me with the laundry today. We were taking a load of her clothes out of the dryer when she found her newly cleaned slippers. I wanted to impress upon her the wonders of the washing machine so I said, "Look Eliana, they look brand new again. Cool, huh?"

She replied, "Wow mom, they're pink-alicious!"

Where does she come up with these things?!
*********
Last night we were out of warm jammies for Will, so I put him in some of Eliana's old jammies (which happened to be pink). Eliana thought that was pretty funny. Later that evening she heard him squeak through the baby monitor and said, "What's that? Oh, yeah, it's Pink William." She's called him that two or three times today, even though he is currently wearing green camouflage. :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

there was a book at the book fair called Pinkalicious. It's about a girl who eats too many cupcakes and turns pink, or something like that. That's Hannah's synopsis anyway. You should get it for Eliana!

And I love "Pink WIlliam". Such a great name. At least he has a nice strong manly name that can handle having the word "Pink" in front of it!

Mary said...

Eliana is a riot. The things she says are too funny! I'm sure Will won't be too emotionally damaged by wearing pink jammies. ;o)

Kristi said...

She is so funny! I love the pink William. I miss you guys. We are coming down next Wednesday. Are you doing Thanksgiving at the Ranch? Hope to hang out with you guys!