- he can sit unsupported
- he scoots across the room
- he has crawled backwards a few times
- he rocks on all fours (usually leading to a face plant)
- he rolls front to back and back to front
- he makes a lot of vocalizations ("raspberries", coos, goos, "Maaaa" when he is distressed, experiments with vowel tones, etc.)
- he can drink from a cup (with some spilling, of course)
- he eats well from a spoon
- he grabs pretty much whatever he wants with his hands
- he has two teeth (not really a skill, but a milestone nonetheless)
He still has hardly any hair--just a short layer of fuzz all around. We were trying to decide who he looks like the other day (aside from having his grandpa Gordon's mouth) when my mom found a picture of herself at about 18 months. They look very similar! Which is funny, since Eliana looks like my dad and Darryl's mom. Will is very ticklish and can't help laughing, even when he's sad. He still thinks Eliana is the most entertaining person around. Here are some more pictures of our darling (we think) William:
6 comments:
yeah, he's not mine, and I still think he's darling...so I think you are safe in saying that. He is so so cute! And he's going to be quite the little mover! Have fun with that!
Yes, he's a darling sweet baby! Thanks for letting me stay at your house. I'm glad no one got hurt with the blind incident too! how scary, reminds me of the bathroom mirror incident at my house.
He's so cute! It's crazy how fast they grow, eh? Benji still doesn't have any teeth, and he's not crawling yet . . . Will must be a little smarty-pants!
It was fun finally meeting William the other day, and I will vouch for his cuteness. I always feel so guilty when I get on the blogs of all you frequent bloggers, and you're posting the progress of your children so well. I've been lazy about writing stuff down. I'll think, "That's a good one. I need to document that!" Then I'll forget it before I get around to writing it. I must do better! Anyway, I liked the post about misfit pets. The bug guy came today and Bennett said, "Mr. Bug Man, please don't kill the potato bugs." (Bennett's always catching them.)
wow! Seems like you just had him! I like your different picture on the header! It's a really nice one!
I LOVE that top picture of him. It is darling! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment