Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Questions and Answers

Here is an update on the kids. Eliana is doing great with the move. She loves the new house and loves being close to grandmas. So far the move is nothing but positive for her.

William started waking up every two hours, but now that things have settled down, he's sleeping better. I also found out Sunday that he can sit up on his own. Oops, I guess I missed the sitting supported stage in all the moving madness.

We all (Darryl excepted) got sick right when we moved down here, but are feeling better now.

I've seen a bunch of people post these interview questions on their blogs and thought I'd see how Eliana would answer. She's pretty funny.

1. What is something that Mommy always says to you? "You love me"
2. What makes Mommy happy? "I do"
3. What makes Mommy sad? "you."
4. How does your Mommy make you laugh? "Cuz I make me laugh, cuz I’m happy"
5. How old is your Mommy? "You are…what you are? Davis? That’s your full name. Probly you are six."
6. How tall is your Mommy? "You’re tall! I’m small"
7. What is her favorite thing to do? "You love to do some work"
8. What does your Mommy do when you're not around? confused..."What do you do?"
9. What is your Mommy really good at? "You're good at people"
10. What is your Mommy not so good at? she didn't say anything
11. What does your Mommy do for her job? "You do some stuff. Some dishwashing and some laundry"
12. What is your Mommy's favorite food? "Yeah, you eat.'
13. What makes your Mommy proud? "You're proud of me. I went potty and you are proud of me."
14. What do you and your Mommy do together? "Um we play together and we share."
15. How are you and your Mommy the same? "I’m two and a half. We are both two and a half."
16. How are you and your Mommy different? "How bout you have this (hands me a necklace) that’s a beautiful necklace for you."
17. How do you know your Mommy loves you? "You love me this much (opens her arms big)-- not little much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rofl! so cute!! Cohen's not quite at that speech level to answer those questions, but I can't wait! (I knew I was spelling her name wrong!)

Megan said...

so so sweet! I love the questions, but her answers are just awesome! We need to come over one of these days if you are feeling better!

Johnny said...

Eliana's just such a cutie/smartie. What do you do when she's not around?

Beka said...

So cute! I'm glad you guys are settling in. Jamie left a message on my phone about girls night, and one of the selling points was..."Shauna's going to be there", so I'm really bummed I can't come. I want to come see you soon! I'm glad you're feeling better...what a rotten time to get sick:(.