I've started a health blog, if any of you are interested. I'll be posting recipes along with blogging about my efforts to eat better. If you would like to be a contributor, email me and let me know. If you don't know my email address, it's my first name, dot, my maiden name and my last name (no spaces) at gmail.com. Hope that wasn't too cryptic for those that actually know me!
I have made my health blog publicly available, so I won't be using my kids' names, nor will I be linking any of your blogs to that one. Feel free to link it to your blogs, though.
You can get to my new blog by clicking on "run and not be weary" on my blog list or just go to shaunashealthblog.blogspot.com.
2 comments:
I seriously haven't been to Moab in years. What happened? Merril's gone a couple times with his dirtbike.
What a FANTASTIC idea, Shauna! I am constantly looking for healthy food inspiration. I look forward to your great ideas!
Post a Comment