Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Big sister, little reunion

These first pictures show what a good big sister Eliana is. Good thing Will is a good sport. :)


Last night we had an impromptu mini-reunion at Jeff and Kara's house. Mike and family were in town, Alan and family flew in from AZ, and my dad blazed on up after work on his harley. I forgot to take pictures until it was dark already, so they are quite limited. Here's great-grandma Betty-jo holding Sir. William.
Here's Kara making "dough boys." They were heavenly. In my opinion, they beat s'mores to pieces. They consist of biscuit dough cooked over the fire (wrapped around a thick stick), then you put a piece of chocolate in the bottom of the whole, fill it with strawberry puree, and top it off with whipped cream. Delicious!!
It was a lot of fun to see everyone. I wish I had documented better, but you can imagine the rest.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love that you call him Sir William. It's perfect! So much fun! I love the pictures of Eliana and Will, too, because I have some that are SO SO similar of Hannah and Seth...again with the parallel lives thing!

Angie said...

Hey Shauna! It's Angie. I tracked you down from Megan's blog. It's fun to see what y'all are up to, and this has been my first look at cute Sir William. What is it about ceiling fans?