Friday, May 30, 2008

Two Months

William is two months old today. He went in for his check-up and vaccinations. He weighs 13 lbs. 2 oz. and is 23 3/4 inches long. That puts him in the 80th percentile for both measures. William has been much happier this month. We've managed to get his reflux under control for the time being, so he sleeps better and coos and smiles more.

Here are some things I love about William at two months:
  • his bright eyes
  • his chubby cheeks
  • his fuzzy new hair (his newborn hair has mostly fallen out)
  • his little spike of newborn hair
  • the way he smiles at me when I pick him up
  • his squeaky cry
  • his drama cry (you have to hear it to know what I mean)
  • the way he moves his arms and legs--like he's amazed every time they pass his face

Here are some pictures of our little man:

Is that monkey getting smaller, or is it just me?

Eliana made this face when I asked her to smile.
She's such a sweetie with him...
and sometimes a little too helpful

2 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

so cute! i love the video and eliana's "smile". gkkan

Jessica Law said...

Wow he is a big boy! I'm Eliana is more helpful than Luke is with the baby. I love that pic at the top of your blog...where is that?