Cute pictures! And I always wondered if Jared was going to change the name on me! luckily he hasn't.
Wow, it seems like you were just pregnant. Time really flies! Congrats!
oh, he's so cute! I love his chunkiness! And so sweet, the picture of Eliana with WIlliam!
Oh, li'l Ruckus is so cute! Congrats!
He may cause a ruckus, but I'm glad that's not his name! Love, Gramma Lisa
Cute pictures! BTW, I just filled out the "tag" on my site. It took me way too long to do that. Better late than never?
Estan hermosos los bebes, se ven increibles los dos juntos , felicitaciones tienes dos angelitos muy bellos.Alejandra- Chile
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute pictures! And I always wondered if Jared was going to change the name on me! luckily he hasn't.
Wow, it seems like you were just pregnant. Time really flies! Congrats!
oh, he's so cute! I love his chunkiness! And so sweet, the picture of Eliana with WIlliam!
Oh, li'l Ruckus is so cute! Congrats!
He may cause a ruckus, but I'm glad that's not his name! Love, Gramma Lisa
Cute pictures! BTW, I just filled out the "tag" on my site. It took me way too long to do that. Better late than never?
Estan hermosos los bebes, se ven increibles los dos juntos , felicitaciones tienes dos angelitos muy bellos.
Alejandra- Chile
Post a Comment