Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kid quotables

All of these things happened today:

We were listening to Stravinsky's The Rite of Spring and it got to the part where the strings get intense and sound a bit like the soundtrack to a Hitchcock movie. Both Will and Eliana screamed, and Will said, "Turn it off, else I will have bad dreams tonight!"

************************************************
Eliana, saying the prayer: Please bless the Daddy can work like a chipmonk...

************************************************
Will: OUCH, my booger!
Liz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Will: OUCH, my booger!
Liz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Will: OUCH, my arm!
Liz: *silence*
Will: OUCH, my booger!
Liz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
***********************************************
Will came down with a fever yesterday. Eliana was telling him that she hardly ever gets sicks because she eats lots of fruits and vegetables. Will replied, "I'm going to stop eating corndogs and start eating fruit!"

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love your family. I need to start writing down the things that Anna says and does. those are the things I want to remember.