So we're still here and doing well. We took a trip to
Heber City to see Thomas the Train (pictures and details to follow...eventually). Lizzie now rolls front to back (she started doing that at 6 weeks) and back to front (she started that at four months). She's almost able to sit supported, and is loving rice cereal (she tries to shove any food close to her into her mouth, so we have to be careful.
When I was taking pictures of Jessie, I took some of W and E as well.

Eliana LOVES posing, and frequently tells me what would look "so cute"

We found a ground beetle.
Eliana had fun scaring Aunt Jessie with it. Will liked it alright until he was unable to get it off his clothes.

We've been enjoying the unusually cool weather (for June).
And in other news, I've been off caffeine for 1.5 months now and off sugar for two weeks. This is a big deal for me, since I was severely addicted. I feel great, though.
Darryl's been working hard with his consulting business, I've been enjoying my super part-time gig, and, um...yeah...I guess that's it for now.
1 comment:
Eliana is starting to look a lot like you. Crazy. And there's no way I would pick up a beetle like that. Way to be fearless, E.
Post a Comment